Girls Talk is an open discussion forum developed for girls ages 12-17. Girls Talk participants learn about themselves and the world around them using engaging activities and lessons based on realistic situations and current events. Participants in the program have the opportunity to share freely amongst peers and facilitators in a safe environment. Girls Talk meets every Thursday from 5:00 pm until 6:30 pm.
Contact Us:Address: 640 Hwy 138 SW Riverdale, Georgia 30274 Office: 770-997-4511 Fax: 770-991-7608
There are no upcoming events.
Like Us on Facebook
- Everyone come to hearts after school for homework help. We dont bite. Promise! 07:44:38 AM October 08, 2012 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good morning twitter family! Have a great productive day at school, work, or your couch. 07:43:52 AM October 08, 2012 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Prepare for a scare. October 19, 20, and 26th come to Hearts for the HaunTEEN reality.,, 07:21:09 PM October 07, 2012 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Prepare for a scare. October 19, 20, and 26th come to Hearts for the HaunTEEN reality. 05:49:59 PM October 03, 2012 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Need community service hours? Hearts is the perfect place to get it done. 640 hwy 138. Comeon over 05:48:39 PM October 03, 2012 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SupaStarJenn hmmm 01:15:45 PM October 03, 2012 from TweetDeck in reply to SupaStarJenn ReplyRetweetFavorite